Wednesday, August 28, 2013

First day of school

I am on vacation this week to get my kids settled into the school routine.  Today was the first day for them.  I love this time of year because I remember how excited I used to get for the first day of school and my mom always made a big deal out of it.  I try to do the same.  I got up at 4 (my usual time) and went to the gym, I have been good about that this week.  I came home and made a wonderful breakfast for the kids.  We spent a few extra minutes doing Adrianna's hair and picking which outfit she should wear and of course I had to take pictures.  Once they were off I went and spent some time with my BFF.  It was a good day!  She has been my best friend for my entire life and I am able to share things with her that I would not share with any other soul on the planet.  Sometimes, like today she is my life line and I love her dearly. Having such amazingly strong, beautiful, women in my life has definitely influenced the person that I am.  I am very blessed to have such special relationships. 

I have been on track this week and have been to the gym every day.  I am working really hard to stay on plan with my diet too.  I have however made a few bad choices with my food plan.  Tomorrow I am going to have to work pretty hard to make up for that venti Iced Mocha I indulged in today lol.  I am down an additional 5 pounds so I have lost a total of 13 out of the 20 that I had gained.  Not the results I want but acceptable.

I have been feeling particularly lonely the last several days so it was great to spend time with my girl. Tomorrow is another day and another opportunity for great things to happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment